OT: Want to sell your soul? Calculate its value here.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Bagfed
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Bagfed »

If you are born again are you supposed to answer the questions taking your whole life into account or just the second go around?
Because I gave the food to the homeless BEFORE, so my results might be skewed. :roll:
Life is good. Hard, but good.
NicoMoreno
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Post by NicoMoreno »

Well, it is possible that the answers were slightly skewed... I mean, frankly to even do the questionaire, you most likely had to be using a Microsoft product.

But I still answered no, :D
because it isn't like I want to! I have no choice! 8)
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

"Your soul is worth £75277. For your peace of mind, 6% of people have a purer soul than you."

I am a boring person.
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

Sam, you're not boring- you have a valuable soul!!! You play whistle. Now a soul who's also a whistler should actually push up the points. :D

My value was 75903 pounds/ $129,035.1- 6% were more valueable than my poor ole soul.

And, I am lots of things, but definately NOT boring. 8)
Last edited by cowtime on Sat Nov 29, 2003 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
jim_mc
Tell us something.: I'm a New York native who gradually slid west and landed in the Phoenix area. I like riding on the back seat of a tandem bicycle. I like dogs and have three of them. I am a sometime actor and an all the time teacher, husband, and dad.

Post by jim_mc »

My soul wouldn't even pay off the mortgage! How did Robert Johnson, an alcoholic and womanizer, get his deal? I think the people running this website must be taking a bigger cut than they're letting on.

Also, there should be a statute of limitations on some of these offenses. Like after a certain amount of time drug-free, out of the real estate business and faithful in marriage, you no longer get penalized for youthful transgressions. God forgives - shouldn't the competition?
Say it loud: B flat and be proud!
Jack

Post by Jack »

Not only am I a vegetarian, I also work for an insurance company!!

I should go ahead and pack my bags for Hell.

Your soul is worth £21031. For your peace of mind, 46% of people have a purer soul than you.

Why does not eating God's animals count against you, while believing the minimum wage is necessary counts against you?

:-?
DCrom

Post by DCrom »

I'm appalled! 44% of the population have purer souls than I - I've got to start working HARD on creative nastiness!

Going in, I estimated I'd make the bottom half, not the top!
aderyn_du

Post by aderyn_du »

James, for some reason they seemed to like my pagan soul...

"Your soul is worth £48965 ($83,466.86). For your peace of mind, 14% of people have a purer soul than you."

But I think I'll hang on to it anyway, I might need it next lifetime. ;)

~Andrea
Music melts all the separate parts of our bodies together. ~Anais Nin
OutOfBreath

Post by OutOfBreath »

Maybe it's just my natural skepticism at work, but that soul calculator sure would be a clever way to sucker people into filling out a marketing survey...
John
-------
The Internet is wonderful. Surely there have always been thousands of people deeply concerned about my sex life and the quality of my septic tank but before the Internet I never heard from any of them.
Henke

Post by Henke »

You guys are all saints. Apperantly 91% of the people have a purer soul than me. :x
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Henke wrote:You guys are all saints. Apperantly 91% of the people have a purer soul than me. :x
I am so envious! You must be a very interesting character, Henke.
Lorenzo

Post by Lorenzo »

Sure glad y'all took the test first. As soon as recieve confirmation that I have a soul (can't seem to mortage it yet), I'll be taking the test and shooting for a low low score. Hope to get one lower than Henke. I don't know why yours should be so high Nano, you seem like a pretty likable guy! :D

EDIT: Reminds me of the old biblical verse about the first shall be last and the last first in the kingdom.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Lorenzo wrote:I don't know why yours should be so high Nano, you seem like a pretty likable guy! :D
Why, thanks, Lorenzo! Yeah, I thought I could have done better (or worse, if you insist). I'm still wondering where I've gone wrong. Maybe it's not too late......
MarkB

Post by MarkB »

For what it's worth:

114.504 Pounds Sterling = $247.531.31 Canadian.

Only 3% have purer souls than I of the ones who have taken the test, which is a minisucle sample of the population who have access to the internet. What really has to be done is to find a way to reach all those who don't have access to the internet who might be eager to strike a deal.

What I found curious was what was meant by the question "Do you use or have used internet chat." Sounds like a whole new posting on the pro and cons of using such a medium.

MarkB
Everybody has a photographic memory. Some just don't have film.
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

susnfx wrote:Well....at one time I did have a direct line to Souls-R-Us
Perusing your website at http://www.halfbakery.com/idea/Souls_27R_27Us

Susan, what is the archfiend's position on persons whose contribution to charity was to sell their soul? It seems as if they would no longer have a soul to have a value, or do we speak of the so-called vegetative soul?
Reasonable person
Walden