OT: I'm a grand-dad!

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
LeeMarsh
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

OT: I'm a grand-dad!

Post by LeeMarsh »

On June 24th, at 3:54 a.m. Issac Allen Marsh was born, 7lbs 9oz.
His parents, Jonathan and Vicky, are doing fine.

This means I now have a passing grade on one of my major life goals. Back in the early 70's, I set the goal to become: A Wise Old Man like my Granddad. Well, in a couple of weeks, I'll turn 50, thats old. I'm male, and now a granddad. Thats 75 percent! A passing grade.

Issac, is the first of the next generation of the Marsh Clan, and the first of this Century. I know the love and nurture he recieves from Vicky and Jonathan will carry him through and give him the foundation on which to build a rich life.

I wish a blessing
on all here,
for in Issac
a blessing
was given
to me and mine.
Enjoy Your Music,
Lee Marsh
From Odenton, MD.
spittin_in_the_wind
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by spittin_in_the_wind »

Congratulations, Lee! And, I think you've also earned the last 25% to make that a perfect grade....

Robin

:party:
Jerry Freeman

Post by Jerry Freeman »

You are definitely a wise old head, Lee. I always look forward to reading your posts.

Congratulations and best wishes,
Jerry
Walden
Chiffmaster General

Post by Walden »

Congratulations!

o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤

o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤

o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤ o ° : . 0 :°o°:°¤
Last edited by Walden on Thu Jun 26, 2003 10:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reasonable person
Walden
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

No, Lee, I'd give you about an 85%, only because I have to quibble that 50 is no more than marginally middle-aged, hardly old.

Ne'ertheless, congratulations and all the best wishes for your new grandson.
Bloomfield

Post by Bloomfield »

Congratulations! Very pretty name, I think! Tell Jonathan he has to take good care of Vicky now, and I mean it.

:party:
/Bloomfield
LimuHead
Tell us something.: I'm not new here. I have been registered here for many years. I am not a spammer, though being from Hawaii, I do enjoy eating spam. Now the site is requiring at least 100 characters in this box. It would have been nice to know that bit of information before I hit submit the first time!

Post by LimuHead »

Congratulations!!!
My CD! Click here to listen!
Whistle, uke, guitar, English concertina & more!: http://www.nowhereradio.com/onemanband
blackhawk

Post by blackhawk »

Congratulations, Lee! And here all this time I thought you were some old guy...you're MY age. :)
Nothing is so firmly believed as that which is least known--Montaigne

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light
--Plato
chas
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by chas »

Congratulations, Lee. Having a new grandchild means that you can be the Wise Old Man, yet be totally goofy at the same time.
Charlie
Whorfin Woods
"Our work puts heavy metal where it belongs -- as a music genre and not a pollutant in drinking water." -- Prof Ali Miserez.
heartsong

Post by heartsong »

Many blessings to you and yours!! The birth of a babe is always cause for joyous celebration!
carrie

Post by carrie »

Mazel Tov, Lee!

Carol
StewySmoot

Post by StewySmoot »

Congratulations, Lee.

I set a goal to be like my grandfather, too.

I never realized he was fat, bald and over-the-hill.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Congratulations, Lee. :party:
LeeMarsh

Post by LeeMarsh »

Thanks one and all.

For those who quible that 50 isn't old, my dearly beloved assures me that I'm "OOOOLLLLLLDDDDD". Something about its not the age, its the mileage. ;o)

Also Vicki is well cared for, between the 15 or so relatives that live within 10 minutes of thier house, and Jonathans dedication, I'm sure she will be cherished.

Thanks again and ...
Enjoy Your Music,
Lee Marsh
From Odenton, MD.
Steven

Post by Steven »

LeeMarsh wrote:For those who quible that 50 isn't old, my dearly beloved assures me that I'm "OOOOLLLLLLDDDDD". Something about its not the age, its the mileage. ;o)
Don't feel too bad Lee. I'm 34 and my beloved insists the same thing. (Then again, she's only 24....)

But, you're still young enough to enjoy being a granddad, so many congratulations on the new baby in your life, and much happiness to all of you!

:-)
Steven