FS: MK and Milligan Whistles; MK Whistle Rolls

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
bassdrone24
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a highland piper and play smallpipes and border pipes. I want to learn more about uilleann pipes to take the dive to the dark side! Hoping forum members can help me sort out some thoughts on the myriad of different makers out there. Thanks!

FS: MK and Milligan Whistles; MK Whistle Rolls

Post by bassdrone24 »

I am selling the following whistles:

MK Pro Low D (red) - $250 + shipping
MK Pro F (red) - $225 + shipping
MK Pro A (green) - $210 + shipping
Gene Milligan Bb in Blackwood with brass mouthpiece - $210 + shipping

These whistles are all in excellent+ to like new condition. I have played the F, A and Milligan Bb less than a half dozen times each. The D has been played a bit more but I have taken loving care of it and they have all been stored in a smoke free home in a padded whistle roll. Each of the whistles plays well and are excellent instruments. I just haven't played them in forever and am trying to pare down my collection as I am mostly focusing on my uilleann and border piping these days.

Speaking of whistle rolls, I have two MK Whistle Rolls. Each roll will hold 6 whistles down to Low D. These are gorgeous rolls, the best I have seen. They have felt lining, and magnetic closures. I don't need these because I have a larger bag to hold my whole collection in one go.

MK Whistle Roll (black) - $150 + shipping - SOLD
MK Whistle Roll (navy) - $150 + shipping

Obviously I will combine shipping for multiple items. If you are interested in several of these items I would consider a deal.

Thanks!
bassdrone24
Tell us something.: I'm a highland piper and play smallpipes and border pipes. I want to learn more about uilleann pipes to take the dive to the dark side! Hoping forum members can help me sort out some thoughts on the myriad of different makers out there. Thanks!

Re: FS: MK and Milligan Whistles; MK Whistle Rolls

Post by bassdrone24 »

The MK Pro F and A have now SOLD.

The MK Pro Low D, Milligan Bb, and Navy blue MK whistle roll are still available.
bassdrone24

Post by bassdrone24 »

Price drop:

MK Pro Low D (red) - $225 + shipping
Gene Milligan Bb in Blackwood with brass mouthpiece - $200 + shipping
MK Whistle Roll (navy) - $140 + shipping
bassdrone24

Post by bassdrone24 »

The Milligan whistle has SOLD.

Last up:

MK Pro Low D (red) - $225 + shipping
MK Whistle Roll (navy) - $140 + shipping

I will sell both of these together for $350 + shipping

Thanks!
bassdrone24

Post by bassdrone24 »

Price reduction: selling both the MK Pro Low D and MK Whistle roll together for $325 + shipping.
bassdrone24

Post by bassdrone24 »

The MK Pro Low D has SOLD

I have dropped the price on the MK Whistle Roll to $125 and will include shipping in the USA