Looking for the group "Johnny Jump Up"

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
Alaskamike
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I just bought a Clarke Sweetone and I’m interested in learning how to play it. My goal is to be able to play the whistle without my family complaining too much.

Looking for the group "Johnny Jump Up"

Post by Alaskamike »

I have a few songs that I found on a free music website a long time ago (maybe 2007) from a grouped called Johnny Jump Up. I remember it was an Irish band from the Washington DC area. The songs I have are Kincardine Lads, Connemara ROcks, Tall Ship, and Twa Bonnie Maidens. I'd like to find more of their music but I can't find anything about them online (well, except for a CD on Amazon for $98). Any information about if/where they are and how to find their music would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Mike
Mr.Gumby

Re: Looking for the group "Johnny Jump Up"

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Less than €2:

Johnny jump up : Saints preserve us

appears the same title as the Amazon listing (which has a few options cheaper than $98 as well)

My brain hurts

Alaskamike
Tell us something.: I just bought a Clarke Sweetone and I’m interested in learning how to play it. My goal is to be able to play the whistle without my family complaining too much.

Re: Looking for the group "Johnny Jump Up"

Post by Alaskamike »

Thanks Mr. Gumby! I've been looking for that CD for years - I should have started with eBay, I suppose.

Mike