OT: I'm sorry.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Lorenzo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Lorenzo »

If today were not such an endless highway, and tomorrow such a crooked path, then loneliness would mean nothing to us at all. -Cobalt blues.
glauber

Post by glauber »

Hey, i'm new here, but i've been enjoying your contributions. You don't have anything to be sorry of.

All the best, get well, and please come back!

:thumbsup:

g
On the Internet, nobody knows you're a dog!
--Wellsprings--
tansy
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by tansy »

cranberry, i have never spoke to you directly, but i have read most of your posts and you have absolutly nothing to appologise for as far as i am concerned. to make sense of our existance here, there are many things that must be addressed, and you do very well in confronting these with more honesty than most.
so best of luck to you.
it's all so exciting :o

:party: tansy
TelegramSam

Post by TelegramSam »

Trust me, I've encountered far worse than you. Don't sweat it!
<i>The very powerful and the very stupid have one thing in common. They don't alter their views to fit the facts. They alter the facts to fit their views. Which can be uncomfortable if you happen to be one of the facts that needs altering.</i>
chattiekathy
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Re: OT: I'm sorry.

Post by chattiekathy »

Cranberry wrote: To all the people I blasted immoral, indecent, blasphemous, or iherently bad people....sadly, the list is long. I remember about 5 people in particular over the course of 2 months, covering things from leather to bones to milk to whatever, I'm sorry.
Cranberry, Cranberry, Cranberry,

In this world there are all kinds of people and ideas that make it spin. I think I am most definitely the milk reference. I never felt like you were blasting me. Everyone has to make up their own mind about what is right and wrong in this world and if you are passionate about what you believe, than good on you! I wish I had as much passion about things in this world as you do. You have alot going for you that I am sure you don't even realize. Best wishes to you in whatever you decide to do with your life. I hope that you continue to be a part of C&F because there is a lot of great people here and everyone needs great people to hang with. Right?! I also like to see your ever changing Avatar and you do liven up the place a bit! :o :lol: :D

Cheers,
Kathy :)
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
fatveg

Post by fatveg »

COme back soon -- I like you.

(And anyway, I need you here otherwise people will start thinking that I'm wierd :wink: )
<i>"Music is more like water than a rinoceros. It doesn't chase madly down one path. It runs away in every direction" - E. Costello</i>
Roger O'Keeffe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Roger O'Keeffe »

I seem to have missed something.

Either way, I would agree that there are some other people who would have more reason to apologise for recent behaviour than you have, Crannóg, but can't even remember who they are.

The one thing that I regret about the recent spat about the war is that some valued members have pulled out, rather than the troublemakers who gave offence. Maybe people should make more systematic use of the "Preview" facility. I know it has led me to delete quite a few posts recently on Mudcat - typing them lets me let off steam, then reviewing them gives me a chance to think about what they do to the overall quality of life in what is supposed to be a music (and, in the case of C&F, guacamole) forum.
An Pluiméir Ceolmhar
ErikT

Post by ErikT »

Cranberry,

Let me join the ranks of affirmation. As I've said before, I hope that you find true peace with yourself. To the extent that it depends upon me, I at least extend to you any peace that I can give.

Erik
msheldon

Post by msheldon »

Truth is I think you have to know yourself to misrepresent yourself, and I don't honestly think I know myself at all.
You touch on one of life's greatest truths here. However, keep in mind that knowing oneself is not an ultimately achievable goal, rather it is a journey. For in truth, we change with every passing moment, every experience, great or small, makes its own mark upon us.

It took me a long time to understand this, and the closer I get to not only understanding myself, but being at peace with it, the better my life is.

And in the immortal words of the Bard:
"this above all else, to thine own self be true. And it will follow as the night the day, thou canst not then be false to any man."

Peace.
Michael Sheldon
Outside of a dog, a man's best friend is a good book.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

*ditto* *ditto* *ditto*

Jeez, Cran, have you been getting hate-mail? I hope not.
Blackbeer

Post by Blackbeer »

Holy smokes Cranberry lighten up would ya. I mean jeez lueez. I have had a rotten mourning so I pop by here to get cheered up a little and one of the people I look forward to being with is wierding out and saying goodby for a while. Whats up with that. I wish I could reach out and grab your hand and make you understand that this is a special place in cyber-space where we can chuck our masks and indulge in the wormth of friendship. It is not a bad thing to express yourself here. It is not a bad thing to experament with your thoughts here. It is not a bad thing to learn about yourself here. Its not even a bad thing to be crazy here. (I should know). :boggle:

I mean I`m sitting here with my flute in hand and a set of lips that a fipple wont make. My dog Hank has headed for the woods in fear of my rath, I will not pick up a whistle to sooth my lack of ability to play this weapon of the Bansees and I am screeming bloody murder and you decide to split for a while.

TOTALY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

:devil:
DaveG

Post by DaveG »

Hey Cran.... It's just an internet forum,a good one, but don't lose perspective. Passion in life is a good thing,even if you scorch yourself every now and then..peace
"Do not fear;Zion,let not your hands be weak;
The Lord your God in your midst;
The Mighty One,will save;
He will rejoice over you with gladness,
He will quiet you in His love,
He will rejoice over you with singing."
Lizzie

Post by Lizzie »

It takes a big person to apologize publicly. Guess you are one!

Liz
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

Hey Cranberry-

Don't leave, I understand if you need a break for a while, but do come back......you are one of the many intresting folks that make up this whistle community, besides.......

we need more whistling hillbillies like us around here! :P
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
spittin_in_the_wind

Post by spittin_in_the_wind »

Blackbeer wrote:Holy smokes Cranberry lighten up would ya. I mean jeez lueez. I have had a rotten mourning so I pop by here to get cheered up a little and one of the people I look forward to being with is wierding out and saying goodby for a while. Whats up with that. I wish I could reach out and grab your hand and make you understand that this is a special place in cyber-space where we can chuck our masks and indulge in the wormth of friendship. It is not a bad thing to express yourself here. It is not a bad thing to experament with your thoughts here. It is not a bad thing to learn about yourself here. Its not even a bad thing to be crazy here. (I should know). :boggle:

I mean I`m sitting here with my flute in hand and a set of lips that a fipple wont make. My dog Hank has headed for the woods in fear of my rath, I will not pick up a whistle to sooth my lack of ability to play this weapon of the Bansees and I am screeming bloody murder and you decide to split for a while.

TOTALY UNEXCEPTABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tom

:devil:

What he said ... but with better spelling! :wink:

Robin