Phil Hardy / Kerry Whistles

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
projektio28
antispam: No

Phil Hardy / Kerry Whistles

Post by projektio28 »

Hello!

I was sitting here this evening and it dawned on me that an email I'd sent to Phil just before Christmas was never answered. Is Phil active, or more active on C&F, rather than by email? Just wondering if anyone had heard from him post-January. Perhaps he was on holiday..? I wanted to order a "Low F" whistle from him...

Let me know if you have any info! Thanks!!

Matt
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
Sirchronique
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: Phil Hardy / Kerry Whistles

Post by Sirchronique »

You might try again. I emailed him about an Optima (on the "contact" form on the KerryWhistles website), and he responded pretty quickly. This was perhaps two weeks ago or less. Did you use the form on his website? Might be worth trying again, just in case it was accidentally passed over.
jbowen507
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by jbowen507 »

He seems to post often on the Chiff and Fipple Facebook page.
projektio28

Post by projektio28 »

Okay thanks guys! I'll try the form on his website and maybe resend my original email. I'm not too active on FB anymore, but I'll give that a whirl too if need be.

Matt
"The grey rain-curtain of this world rolls back, and all turns to silver glass, and then you see it. White shores, and beyond, a far green country under a swift sunrise." - J.R.R. Tolkien
projektio28

Post by projektio28 »

FWIW, I did get in touch with Phil. I was in the market for an F whistle and he told me that a new model, the "Thunderbird", should be available in the next month or so and I might want to sit tight for it. :)

Matt