HELP!!!!!!!Maggie Sean and Me

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
Lizzyerasmus
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

HELP!!!!!!!Maggie Sean and Me

Post by Lizzyerasmus »

i hope and pray someone on this website can help me... My dad is the best singer i know and because im a daddy's girl i would do anything for him.. i grew up listening to The Dubliners, Johnny McEvoy etc because of him.. he asked me to go onto the introweb (not the most tech savvy my daddy) and try find a song by the name of "Maggie, sean and me".. he has been looking for this songs for years.. its by the band "galleon" i think... but i cannot find any recording: cassette or cd, anywhere on the web.. and my usual safety net of "ill order it on amazon" has also let me down...... can anyone help??????????? :( :( :(
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: HELP!!!!!!!Maggie Sean and Me

Post by benhall.1 »

I just Googled ...

This may tell you something about it. It looks to me as if the album it's on ("Anchors Aweigh") was only ever released on cassette and is no longer available right now, but that the band intend to re-release it as part of a box set.

Now, I guess what you could do with is contact details for the band. I couldn't immediately see them, but surely they must be on the site somewhere ...
Mr.Gumby

Post by Mr.Gumby »

i hope and pray someone on this website can help me...
You may want to try on mudcat.org they're more song focused over there.
My brain hurts

an seanduine

Post by an seanduine »

With Ben's help I dug this out: newsletter@galleons.de

Bob
Not everything you can count, counts. And not everything that counts, can be counted

The Expert's Mind has few possibilities.
The Beginner's mind has endless possibilities.
Shunryu Suzuki, Roshi