Really, Really OT: Silly Quiz

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
Mike J
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by Mike J »

Well Sara and Crystal, I'm another green. I think it fits me more or less.

As the vast Forests that protect our Planet, your Dragon color is...

GREEN

Your Inner Dragon is the embodiment of Nature and the Earth. Greens spend almost all of their time below the canopy or just above the treetops in tropical rain forests. Not a bad life considering every other creature in the forest looks up to you, figuratively and literally. You speak the language of every animal and plant in your domain and know most of them by first name. If people mess with your forests, you're more than happy to wail on their puny butts. Because of your protector/caretaker role, you are the Earth Elemental dragon.

Naturally your whole life pretty much revolves around the other couple million species you keep an eye on, but that's not your whole dragon. You also like to like to impose your steadfast will on others, commune with Nature, and lobby governments for alternative fuels and conservation. Your favorable attributes are Midnight, Winter, gemstones, mountains, caves, soil, respect, endurance, responsibility, prosperity, and purpose in life. Folks shouldn't get the idea you're a hippy pushover though, because your breath weapon is a nasty Fire/Acid combination. Maybe you should invest in a hemp shirt reading "Don't knock my smock, or I'll clean your clock." *wink*
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

GREEN, children.

Don't mess with my trees, don't mess with my critters, and don't mess with me and we'll get along just fine.
Karina
antispam: No

Post by Karina »

Heheh. Copper. I think I like this quiz...

Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife.

You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. And just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds.
Fun4Bambi

Post by Fun4Bambi »

Inner Dragon: Gold
Outer Dragon: Leopard Spotted :boggle:
lilymaid

Post by lilymaid »

Copper, but I don't see how it suits me, other than that part about fire and cooking cows in 0.75 seconds. :) (Fire is ever so lovely.)
Catch from the board of beauty
Such careless crumbs as fall.
- Edna St. Vincent Millay
vaporlock

Post by vaporlock »

I'm a white dragon. Common, but nonetheless special!
Duffy

Post by Duffy »

Really, Really, Really OT, but fun too. My inner dragon is red - of course. No wonder My cats don't get too close when its time to practice whistle.
HDSarah

Post by HDSarah »

Yellows are the fourth rarest dragon of all (after Gold, Platinum and Chromatic dragons).
But are there Diatonic dragons? In a range of different keys? :boggle:

And if I'm a silver dragon, does that mean I need to get one of those beautiful silver whistles that ErikT makes? But I've vowed to stick with cheap whistles until I actual learn to *play* decently :roll: . ..

Sarah
ICE JAM: "dam" good music that won't leave you cold. Check out our CD at http://cdbaby.com/cd/icejam
Aodhan

Post by Aodhan »

As the mighty Blades of old, your Dragon color is...
COPPER
Your Inner Dragon is the mighty warrior of dragon-kind. It's just that simple. Coppers show up when someone's about to die. Usually they just go ahead and take out his best friends too, just so he won't be lonely in the afterlife. Coppers don't mess around, and they don't play evil games like Red Dragons. They don't bother with magic, like Gold Dragons. They don't run and hide like White Dragons. They're there to do a job, and they do it well. (Think Special Forces...)

But what sort of a dragon would you be if that really was the whole story? You also like to stomp your enemies, incite human rebellions, start the occasional war, and spend lazy hours preening your battle aura. Your favorable attributes are strength, physical abilities, thriftiness, warmth, and longevity in battle. Just in case some puny human (or conniving Red Dragon) thinks they can get the drop on you, you've got a concealed breath weapon - gigantic masses of Fire. Hey, it's the tried and true way to cook a cow in 0.75 seconds. Use it well, my friend.

Ah...the lovely copper dragon... :D

Aodhan
Bretton
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

As the rays of the life-giving Sun, your Dragon color is...
YELLOW

I'm yeller too...but I think it was the music question that did it. I had to answer what used to be my favorite kind of music since they didn't list Irish trad., old time, etc...

-brett
cowtime

Post by cowtime »

white dragon here
"Let low-country intruder approach a cove
And eyes as gray as icicle fangs measure stranger
For size, honesty, and intent."
John Foster West
Ridseard

Post by Ridseard »

Nanohedron wrote:Piffle. I entered attributes for tan, and got white.

TAN. :P

N
My wife took it without cheating and came out tan.
Switchfoot

Post by Switchfoot »

Well, I am silver and a quick poll of my friends and family tells me that this test is strangely accurate :) i shall now return to the mists of lurking
chattiekathy
Tell us something.: Well dang, I just want to change my password. looking for that correct page! Thank you! Ohh good grief, I get it, you have to be careful who you let in because of spammers, but sigh.... I'm in a hurry, can we move this along please. :)

Post by chattiekathy »

I'm a Silver too! :o :D

I knew that already though, you just have to look at the roots of my hair and you don't need any silly quiz to get the answer to that question! :roll:
~*~Creativity is God's gift to you. What you do with it is your gift to God~*~
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Ridseard wrote:
Nanohedron wrote:Piffle. I entered attributes for tan, and got white.

TAN. :P

N
My wife took it without cheating and came out tan.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Busted.