Dr. Who Quiz

Socializing and general posts on wide-ranging topics. Remember, it's Poststructural!
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Dr. Who Quiz

Post by mutepointe »

Only once I saw the results did I realize that this quiz was based on Dr. Who. I don't watch the show.

http://share.snacktools.com/F68FF76569B/q7na658p

I am an Adipose. "You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.

Beware - your passive nature can make you vulnerable to manipulation!"

In Season 4, the Adipose were creatures created from human body fat by Matron Cofelia of the Five-Straighten, Classabindi Nursery Fleet, Intergalactic Class. Harmless in themselves, the creation of Adipose can nevertheless be fatal to their human hosts.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
benhall.1
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: Dr. Who Quiz

Post by benhall.1 »

the stupid quiz thing wrote:Your result: You are an OOD. Sing!

You are quiet, exceptionally bright, with an innate love of music. Like the telepathic Ood, you've always been attuned to the needs and desires of others, and you have a caring disposition. Rather than filling your life with "things" you prefer to live a humble existence within a calm, peaceful community of friends.

Beware - your passive nature can make you vulnerable to manipulation!
"Passive," eh? Hmmm ... :really:
megapop

Post by megapop »

You like to control everything - and we mean everything! You've probably organized your impressive home with an obsessive flair. You're most often glued to your smartphone, with your head in a dozen projects at once. You are whip-cracking smart and super-ambitious, with your sights set on the stars and nothing less.

Beware - your tireless ambition can lure you towards greed and vanity. Remember to relax and share a cup with us plain old humans once in a while!
The irony is, I only did this quiz because I'm procrastinating some work I should be doing for tomorrow... :tomato:
return null;
mutepointe
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by mutepointe »

If you could time travel, you'd have it made in the shade.
Rose tint my world. Keep me safe from my trouble and pain.
白飞梦
maki

Post by maki »

Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Dr.
emmline

Post by emmline »

Yeah, well...since it told me I'm a Cyberman, I'm disinclined to recommend this quiz as a go-to source for self insight.
ytliek
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by ytliek »

maki wrote:Knock, knock...

Who's there?

Dr.
who?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

Well, I know full well that my personality modulates, so for today apparently I'm a Dalek. I despise Daleks in principle because the concept is totally lame. Who would want to be one? They're peevish, have peevish voices to match, are limited to a clumsy toilet plunger appendage, and their momma dresses 'em funny. You just wanna slap them. Seriously, those ineffectual coffeepots got to be a menace how? And I'm supposed to be that? Stupid quiz...

No. I, on the other hand, offer a stark contrast to the Dalek model. I'm quite affable and help little old ladies cross the street, have a mellifluous voice and nimble hands at the end of two capable arms, and have been routinely complimented on my sartorial acumen. But I must also admit I'm not altogether unwilling to EXTERMINATE. Just strictly in theory, of course.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
MTGuru

Post by MTGuru »

Doctor Hu:

Vivat diabolus in musica! MTGuru's (old) GG Clips / Blackbird Clips

Joel Barish: Is there any risk of brain damage?
Dr. Mierzwiak: Well, technically speaking, the procedure is brain damage.
Roderick [Rod] Sprague IV

Post by Roderick [Rod] Sprague IV »

Cyberman? I even answered the what does the Universe need question with more compassion and got Cyberman?
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Nanohedron wrote:Well, I know full well that my personality modulates, so for today apparently I'm a Dalek. I despise Daleks in principle because the concept is totally lame. Who would want to be one? They're peevish, have peevish voices to match, are limited to a clumsy toilet plunger appendage, and their momma dresses 'em funny. You just wanna slap them. Seriously, those ineffectual coffeepots got to be a menace how? And I'm supposed to be that? Stupid quiz...
The Daleks required an even greater suspension of disbelief in the early days of the show. It was tough to imagine how the universe was going to be conquered by beings who couldn't climb stairs and could be disabled by tossing a blanket over them. Of course, as I age I might resemble that vision of the Daleks more and more, right down to the peevishness.

The quiz told me that I was the Tardis. In the episode "The Doctor's Wife" the Tardis took on a human-like form.

I'll take that over a Dalek or Cyberman any day. :)
I'm asking you because you're an educated sort of swine. John LeCarre
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Post by Nanohedron »

I'm just sorry, but having cut my teeth on Tom Baker I've been unwilling to watch any other before or since. I honestly don't know how you guys do it.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
MikeS

Post by MikeS »

Nanohedron wrote:I'm just sorry, but having cut my teeth on Tom Baker I've been unwilling to watch any other before or since. I honestly don't know how you guys do it.
I'll agree he was an excellent Doctor, but who can forget him in the role he was born to play. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_EfW9znJYjw
I'm asking you because you're an educated sort of swine. John LeCarre
Nanohedron
Moderatorer

Post by Nanohedron »

Oh, I remember that now. It was brilliant. :lol: