OT: I love Vanilla Coke.

The Ultimate On-Line Whistle Community. If you find one more ultimater, let us know.
goesto11
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by goesto11 »

I went to the VHEMT (or whatever it is) website. Basically, they are urging voluntary extinction of the human species by not procreating. All I can say is that it would appear that Darwinism has gotten a vote. If these people decide not to procreate, it would definitely remove some genes from the shallow end of the gene pool. :wink:

John Mac
Paul

Post by Paul »

Well said, John! :lol:
Martin Milner

Vanilla Coke in the UK

Post by Martin Milner »

Yeehaa!

I just learnt that Vanilla Coke is being introduced to the UK in May.

I will finally find out what lights BAGFED's candle!

Suddenly I can hear the birds singing, see the sun shining though the clouds, but most of all...

I will get to try vanilla coke!
Last edited by Martin Milner on Fri Mar 28, 2003 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
It don't mean a thing if it ain't got that schwing
Turner

Post by Turner »

In Germany they have a drink (maybe you American people know of it) called MEZZOMIX, (made by the Cocacola company).

Its basically a horific mix of all of the CocaCola branded drinks, iam sure that it violates somekind of UN rule :lol:

Saying that, it tastes strangely good..... :boggle:

Never tried Vanilla Cola, maybe I will get to try it when iam back over in England.

Martin...do they still sell Dandilion and Burdock Drinks (hope i spelt that right), That was one mean drink :D
Jack

Post by Jack »

edit
Last edited by Jack on Mon Jun 09, 2003 12:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Turner wrote: Martin...do they still sell Dandilion and Burdock Drinks (hope i spelt that right), That was one mean drink :D
Turner old fruit, you are in luck. You can still pick up D&B at a number of supermarkets and small cornershops.

I don't indulge much myself, because I was first introduced to it as a b while on a long hot car journey, during which I suffered rather poorly from a motion sickness. Drinking car warm D&B on a gippy tum is not recommended to endear one to the refreshment. I am also less than a trifle partial to the odour of pine disinfectant, and also pistachio nuts, for
related reasons but on entirely different occasions.

To all: Now you see how English people really talk to each other...
Turner

Post by Turner »

Sorry Martin, I didnt understand that......only jesting, maybe thats a London accent that you got there :D

Have they still got Iron Bru as well?, "made in Scotland From Girders"

And Tango, can you remeber those hilarious TV Ads....you've been Tango'ed. :tomato:
Martin Milner

Post by Martin Milner »

Yup, Irn Bru is probably my favourite non-Coke fizzy drink, not the least because it's usually a bit cheaper. Tango comes in apple flavour too, and still, but why would you want still? Vimto is still quite popular, they're using purple Ronnie to promote it. Tizer is OK, but they tried to do a "cold" Tizer that didn't need a fridge, it just tasted cold, but to me it just tasted of chemicals.

Turney-pie, you have a host of fizzy drinks to come home to! Just take it slowly, or there'll be a eruption of personal gas!
Bretton
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I've been playing whistle for a very long time, but never seem to get any better than I was about 10 years ago. I'm okay with that. :)

Post by Bretton »

Turner wrote:In Germany they have a drink (maybe you American people know of it) called MEZZOMIX, (made by the Cocacola company).

Its basically a horific mix of all of the CocaCola branded drinks, iam sure that it violates somekind of UN rule
They don't sell Mezzomix in the U.S. (as far as I know) but when I was a kid it was popular to order a "suicide", which was a little of every drink available on that particular soda fountain all mixed together.

-Brett
Blarney Pilgrim

Post by Blarney Pilgrim »

Vanilla Coke tastes just like regular Coke laced with Captain Morgan spiced rum. :o

Steve
MichaelG

Post by MichaelG »

Turner wrote:In Germany they have a drink (maybe you American people know of it) called MEZZOMIX, (made by the Cocacola company).
Speaking of interesting international beverages:

While in Japan several years ago, I tried a drink called Pocari Sweat. I think it was supposed to be similar to Gatroade.

I think.

--Michael
ScottStewart

Post by ScottStewart »

Love that Vanilla Coke, I'm drinking a diet one right now. Anyone here ever drink Hoya, from Mexico? It's about all you can drink there (non-alcoholic) if you don't drink Coke.
Image Scott

"Peace is not defined by the absence of war."
markv

Post by markv »

ScottStewart wrote:Love that Vanilla Coke, I'm drinking a diet one right now. Anyone here ever drink Hoya, from Mexico? It's about all you can drink there (non-alcoholic) if you don't drink Coke.
What about Jarritos? Gotta love the tamarindo and pineapple flavors. Used to be a favorite of mine but I swore off pop\soda\coke of any kind about a year ago. Stupid GERD! I'd eat a whistle for a spicy pepperoni pizza and a pitcher of mountain dew.

Mark V.
Bagfed

Post by Bagfed »

I have moved on, I am currently a Smirnoff Ice Triple Black fan. As you have probably noted from my posts, my moods have changed direction quicker than Chicago weather this time of year.

:)
:(
8)
:x
:P
:evil:
:wink:
:-?

I have had the "suicide" concoction when I was in baseball as a kid. I preffered Pepsi, straight up. :P

Have fun guys, the tax man cometh and I am a procrastinator, so I may be scarce in the next few.

Bagfed
Life is good. Hard, but good.
Chuck_Clark

Post by Chuck_Clark »

Random Thoughts:

Coke. Yecchhh! Might as well put vanilla into it, can't possibly hurt it.

PETA: They certainly got a lot of attention here with their tiger-striped girl in the dog crate - all the reporters turned up. Unfortunately, the city made her wear a bikini under the stripes beofre they'd approve the permit - broke all the reporters' (male) hearts. Of course, no one bothered to report their message - just the girl.

I once tried to start an organization known as PETR. I think its absolutely shameful how all those pet rocks (excuse me, companion minerals) were confined in the little cardboard boxes in the '70s, then callously discarded once the owners found out how much care and companionship they required.