E flat session recordings?

For all instruments -- please read F.A.Q. before posting.
Brus
antispam: No

E flat session recordings?

Post by Brus »

Anyone know where I can see recordings of e-flat sessions? Video would be good but audio-only is OK.
Quidquid latine dictum sit, altum viditur. (Anything is more impressive if you say it in Latin)
Mr.Gumby
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: E flat session recordings?

Post by Mr.Gumby »

People like Tony Linnane and Eamonn O Riordan like to play in Eb. I remember them doing a Riches of Clare concert with Conor Connolly and Brian McGrath that was at least partly in Eb. Someone put that on youtube :
This sort of thing (there's a whole hour in separate clips from the same occasion, although my memory from being there on the day tells me they may not have been in Eb all the time).

Here's another one I was at on the night, they swept up a bunch of the musicians who played earlier or who happened to be there, the usual suspects, really, and they went for it: Tony Linnane, Padraic and Damian O'Reilly, James Cullinan, Mick Conneely, Mary Bergin.

But people like that, Tommy Peoples etc should give you a start when searching for playing up a step.
My brain hurts

kenny
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by kenny »

"There's fast music and there's lively music. People don't always know the difference"
Mr.Gumby
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Post by Mr.Gumby »

I had some more stuff involving Tony Linnane et al as well as a bunch of stuff of Conor Connolly and Charlie Harris going the full Joe Cooley but as this thread is an unresponsive one, I'll leave it be. No point throwing it all into the void :really:

My brain hurts