9/8/05 Aran seaweed, RockyRoad to Dublin/Dusty Miller

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

9/8/05 Aran seaweed, RockyRoad to Dublin/Dusty Miller

Post by TonyHiggins »

09/08/05 Welcome to Carel Lanters, who writes, "Recorded in the museum of modern art Arnhem netherlands surrounded by drawings of seaweed title Aran seaweed 1 "seaweed improvisation" Uilleann pipes D full set Marc van Daal."

Patrick D'Arcy writes, "I had the opportunity to open for Noel Hill a few weeks ago and this is the opening set. As you can tell I'm as nervous as bedanmed! The tunes are The Rocky Road to Dublin (which we will have to take back one of these days... God help us!) / The Dusty Miller. Played on my Taylor style Koehler & Quinn D set of pipes... better known as "Mother Superior and The Sisters of Mercy" or just "The Holy Order" to her friends."

I have to give up on welcoming some new posters and not others. I can't for the life of me remember who's posted before or just emailed me or I met once at a session and threatened my life, etc. I've met Patrick twice in the past 4 years. The first time, I had him totally mixed up with someone else, the second time, I bought a whistle off him, which I paid for with a check someone loaned me whom I'd only met a couple of times and paid back later. Now, there's trust all around. :) (That's why we ITM types are not well-to-do.)
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”