This, too, shall end

No. Not about haircuts. Discussion forum for the Clips and Snips tune archive.
TonyHiggins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

This, too, shall end

Post by TonyHiggins »

Didn't think you'd see a zombie rise from the grave, eh? Look again. As of Oct 17, 2020, tinwhistletunes.com, aka clips & snips will go off line for ever. While more venues appeared with more traffic for music posters, I held onto the site thinking I'd repurpose it for something else. But, even for those ideas, the site is redundant, so time to stop giving the hosters money for nothing. If you have any tunes on it you'd like to retrieve for nostalgic reasons or to cover your tracks, they'll be there for a couple of weeks. I also have everything stored at home so you can always contact me through the message system here and I'll email you whatever you like. (I'll need your name, tune title, and category- jig, reel, etc.) If I'm leaving any loose ends, please let me know.
Tony
http://tinwhistletunes.com/clipssnip/newspage.htm Officially, the government uses the term “flap,” describing it as “a condition, a situation or a state of being, of a group of persons, characterized by an advanced degree of confusion that has not quite reached panic proportions.”