Contacting Andreas Rogge

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
daveboling
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Contacting Andreas Rogge

Post by daveboling »

I've been trying to contact Andreas since before the turn of the year. No luck on emails, but noticed a posting on his website that he has been having irregularities with email. Tried telephone, but when using the number listed on his contact page, 49 (0) 7472 - 956 99 70, and I include the country code, I get the dreaded "this call cannot be completed as dialed". Tried it without the 0 after the 49, and I get a message in German, followed by a beep. Assuming the message was telling me to leave a message, I have done this twice, but not received a response. Is he on holiday, or am I dialing the wrong number?

Thanks,
dave boling
I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.
Ron stole Meggie's heart away
And I got Sidney's leg.
-- Douglas Adams

'Bundinn er bátlaus maðu'.
Moof
Tell us something.: My motto: If a thing's worth doing, it's worth doing badly. (Fortunately, as otherwise I'd never be allowed near a musical instrument.)

Re: Contacting Andreas Rogge

Post by Moof »

He has a page on Faceache that seems to be active:

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100012846095666
ennischanter
Tell us something.: If you flush your toilet 7 times whilst lilting "The Bucks of Oranmore", an apparition of one of the great pipers of old will appear in the mirror, you will be blessed with good reeds, but cursed with bad bags and bellows.

Post by ennischanter »

I have a flat set on order from him, and the last bit correspondence I’ve had with him was back in October.

He is usually quite prompt, but from what he has said it sounds like he has got a lot on his plate as of now and is quite backlogged with orders.
We musicians are enemies by disposition, so treat every musician you happen to meet, accordingly.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of the flame.
ChristianRo
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by ChristianRo »

Andreas has been down with one of the omnipresent winter viruses for a while and is, I guess, slowly catching up with work and correspondence. ... When calling from abroad, always omit the (0) given in the phone number. Yes, his landline seems to be a bit unreliable, but be persistent and you will get Andreas or his co-worker Stefan on the phone. Best bet is to try between 11 am and 1 pm or between 3 pm and 6 pm CET. Good luck.
Christian
ennischanter
Tell us something.: If you flush your toilet 7 times whilst lilting "The Bucks of Oranmore", an apparition of one of the great pipers of old will appear in the mirror, you will be blessed with good reeds, but cursed with bad bags and bellows.

Post by ennischanter »

Many thanks!
We musicians are enemies by disposition, so treat every musician you happen to meet, accordingly.

Tradition is not the worship of ashes but the preservation of the flame.