Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
RLines
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann Piper. Gramophone Enthusiast. Piping Art Collector. Co-chair Pibyddion Uilleann Cymru. Board Member NPU.

Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024

Post by RLines »

On International Uilleann Piping Day we are very pleased to announce the line up for Gŵyl Uilleann Glanyfferi - Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024.

We are excited to be welcoming Ronan Browne, Pádraic Keane and Jason Rouse to Ferryside from 17-19 May 2024, along with a roster of other brilliant musicians.

All the details are available at our newly updated website www.uilleannfestival.wales

Join us next year for the big Irish piping festival in a little Welsh village.

My Twitter: @FerrysidePiper
My YouTube
Club Twitter: @UilleannCymru
RLines
Tell us something.: Uilleann Piper. Gramophone Enthusiast. Piping Art Collector. Co-chair Pibyddion Uilleann Cymru. Board Member NPU.

Re: Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024

Post by RLines »

Some updates on our line of of guests for Gŵyl Uilleann Glanyfferi - Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024.

Pipemaker Chris Coe will join us as our in-house pipe maintenance guru. Also our North Wales Co-chair Jon Turton will be giving a session on the playing of airs, fresh off his success at the Senior All-Irelands this year. Chris and Jon will join our brilliant piping line up of Ronan Browne, Pádraic Keane and Jason Rouse.

Join us 17-19 May 2024 for the big Irish piping festival in the little Welsh village. Register before the end of the year for the discounted fee of £79.

All the details are available at our www.uilleannfestival.wales or email uilleanncymru(at)gmail(dot)com

My YouTube
RLines

Re: Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival 2024

Post by RLines »

Attention beginner pipers!

This year Gŵyl Uilleann Glanyfferi - Ferryside Uilleann Pipes Festival will offer two levels of workshops for beginners, each taught by stalwarts of uilleann piping in Wales.

Our beginners workshops will be taught by the brilliant Jason Rouse. We will also offer a special 'beginning beginners' workshop for people who are very new to the instrument and need some basic help getting started. That will be taught by Jon Turton, who did Wales proud by taking 3rd place in the Senior All-Ireland Slow Airs competition last year.

Of course for more intermediate and advanced pipers we will offer workshops with Pádraic Keane and special master classes with Ronan Browne.

Join us 17-19 May for the big Irish piping festival in the little Welsh village. Register before the end of April for the discounted fee of £89.

www.uilleannfestival.wales
My YouTube