Solo piping albums - online source

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
BobbyForres
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am a basic highland bagpiper and have ordered my first set of uilleann pipes. I want to discuss uilleann piping.

Solo piping albums - online source

Post by BobbyForres »

Hi everyone, I was wondering if there are any websites, vendors etc that sell solo piping albums for download online other than stuff available on iTunes? I have Apple Music but seem to have got everything available on that (sometimes something drops up unexpected cause of their search tags I think) and I live in Vietnam so ordering physical CDs is not an option.

I want to pay for any recordings to help support the pipers so any other sources anyone knows of would be great.

Cheers
NicoMoreno
Tell us something.: I just wanted to update my location... 100 characters is a lot and I don't really want to type so much just to edit my profile...

Re: Solo piping albums - online source

Post by NicoMoreno »

BobbyForres
Tell us something.: I am a basic highland bagpiper and have ordered my first set of uilleann pipes. I want to discuss uilleann piping.

Post by BobbyForres »

Thanks a lot, I’ll check them out.
RenaissanceGuy
Tell us something.: I am interested in various forms of traditional and folk music. I've been interested in Uilleann pipes for many years. And now I'm finally learning them!

Post by RenaissanceGuy »

The classic Tommy Reck album "The Stone in the Field" is available as MP3s on Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/Stone-Field-Tomm ... B000S5590I
Or if you prefer to support independent record shops, it's also available from Down in the Valley based in Minnesota: https://downinthevalley.com/UPC/048248100847