Medir Cane

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Tom Brown
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Medir Cane

Post by Tom Brown »

Has anyone ordered cane from Medir recently? I'm trying to order some, I get as far as checkout, but the site keeps asking for me to select a shipping method, which there doesn't seem to be a way to do this. I tried clicking on the 'Shipping Methods' box but that does nothing. What to do??
iain beag
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play various instruments, Highland pipes, Border pipes, uilleann pipes, smallpipes, flute (badly) and trying to learn mandolin.

Re: Medir Cane

Post by iain beag »

I had this previously, not sure what the issue was but for me the problem has been resolved or was last time I purchased from them.

When I did have a problem I sent them an email about the issue and ordered via email, be sure to use the website reference code for the products if you do this, they then sent a Paypal Payment Request. If you order this way be patient for a reply, I think the person answering emails in English only works certain days.

Sorry can't be more helpful.
Last edited by iain beag on Sun Feb 09, 2020 2:28 am, edited 1 time in total.
Tom Brown
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by Tom Brown »

Thanks, Iain, I emailed Medir and got a very quick reply. Hopefully its all sorted.
tbjpib
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper and pipemaker looking to keep in touch with like minded people around the world and to share news and developements in the uilleann piping and Irish music community.

Post by tbjpib »

I have always found that if you put in one item the postage comes up OK if you put in two or more (or 2kg of cane ) it won't work I have told Medir about it and they said they know of the issue and were trying to fix it but that was about three years ago and it is still the same but as has been mentioned, they do respond fairly quickly with an invoice if you email them your order.