WTB...beg, borrow or steal?

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.

What to do?

Smuggle a Kennedy set past customs
23%
Go bankrupt on a Wooff set
62%
Stop worrying about an NBD set
8%
Steal someone's drones while they're at the bar
8%

Total votes: 13

Mr.Gumby
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: WTB...beg, borrow or steal?

Post by Mr.Gumby »

Just an afterthought..

I had already told MarkP I had some photos of the Wooff set in question, if I could find them. As it happens, the film in question, from june 1999, just came up for scanning. So here are a few shots taken when the set was delivered to its original owner.

Image Image
My brain hurts

Randalf the Red
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: WTB...beg, borrow or steal?

Post by Randalf the Red »

[Thread revival. - Mod]

Hi Mark,

It’s been a few years but if you’re still in the market I have a half set (minus chanter) of Joe Kennedy drones with an L&M bag and Kelleher trad bellows. I am the third owner. The bag came with the set from Joe originally and bellows was bought separately by the first owner. The half set was made in 2013 and originally came with a Kennedy NBD chanter that I sold last year. The reason I’m selling is I recently bought a Galloway full set and I need to sell the Kennedy half set to pay for some dental work. As of this moment I haven’t listed them for sale but the price will be $2500 US dollars, shipping included if inside the USA. (We’ll have to work out a shipping price if heading overseas.) If you’re interested you may PM me or send an email.

Take care,
Randy