Out of town

A forum about Uilleann (Irish) pipes and the surly people who play them.
Joseph E. Smith
antispam: No

Out of town

Post by Joseph E. Smith »

I just want to let folks know (or remind, actually), that I am still out of town, and I still have no computer, beyond those that friends allow me to use while I am away.

If anyone really needs to get ahold of me, a PM is about this quickest way to get a response... and that will take a few days, at least.

Thanks.
josh perkins
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Post by josh perkins »

Quick, everyone start expressing their candid opinions about pipemakers and taking the mickey out of each other.....
flanum
Location: Cavan via Dublin, Skerries, Donabate, Ballinagh, Cavan, Ballyconnell, Ballinamore, Athlone, Cavan,

Post by flanum »

Jaysus, i still have this avatar going!!
Listen to me young fellow, what need is there for fish to sing when i can roar and bellow?
Joseph E. Smith

... you need to get out more. :P
Dionys

Post by Dionys »

I hate to say it, but... I hope you're having someone house-sit.. with big angry dogs and lions.. Otherwise posting that you're out of town isn't the best idea in the world :)
Tir gan teanga <--> Tir gan Anam.
Dionys

Post by Dionys »

I hate to say it, but... I hope you're having someone house-sit.. with big angry dogs and lions.. Otherwise posting that you're out of town isn't the best idea in the world :)
Dionys

Post by Dionys »

Joseph E. Smith

Dionys wrote:I hate to say it, but... I hope you're having someone house-sit.. with big angry dogs and lions.. Otherwise posting that you're out of town isn't the best idea in the world :)
Beau Comiseau

Post by Beau Comiseau »

Joseph E. Smith wrote:
Dionys wrote:I hate to say it, but... I hope you're having someone house-sit.. with big angry dogs and lions.. Otherwise posting that you're out of town isn't the best idea in the world :)
That beautiful dog has a look on his face like he's contemplating the punishment of that American football star that got caught with the dog fighting business.
Joseph E. Smith

Funny thing about this photo, it was taken during Hurricane Jeanne. Outside, bits and large pieces of my neighbor's home are slamming against the side of my house but the dog barely cracked an eye open. however, in Ocala (60 miles away), if a leaf falls to the ground he is up in arms and ready to tear someone a new ... well... you get the picture.

He's a good boy.