Not Secure

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
Skyclad01
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm just telling you something here so the 'Tell us something ' field can be completed.

Not Secure

Post by Skyclad01 »

I've only just noticed that clicking the Live Chat link (I know live chat is defunct) changes the site to be not secure, as does clicking the 'Main Website' link.
Might be a good idea to correct that as clicking any other link after that does not switch it back to secure, thus having to load the page from a new tab (and not just refreshing the page or right clicking and opening a new tab from the link - it has to be a fresh start).
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Not Secure

Post by Nanohedron »

Skyclad01 wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 7:37 am I've only just noticed that clicking the Live Chat link (I know live chat is defunct) changes the site to be not secure, as does clicking the 'Main Website' link.
Might be a good idea to correct that as clicking any other link after that does not switch it back to secure, thus having to load the page from a new tab (and not just refreshing the page or right clicking and opening a new tab from the link - it has to be a fresh start).
I've noticed we have this issue, and I don't know what to do about it. If you find yourself shifted to not-secure, go to the CCCP and right away you'll find a link to the secure iteration of C&F.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician
Skyclad01
Tell us something.: I'm just telling you something here so the 'Tell us something ' field can be completed.

Post by Skyclad01 »

Nanohedron wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 10:50 am I've noticed we have this issue, and I don't know what to do about it. If you find yourself shifted to not-secure, go to the CCCP and right away you'll find a link to the secure iteration of C&F.
What is the CCCP?
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

https://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewt ... =1&t=84192

It's at the top of every page for your ease of reference. Give it a lookover.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician