Can my username be changed?

Get help using the forums. If we can't help you, FEMA can.
learn2turn
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play mostly my Killary Brass High-D and MK Pro low-D. Also like my Dixon Trad high D and my Dixon Polymer Low-D. I have a bunch of other cheap high-Ds and a few whistles in other keys I dabble with once in a while. Also play some guitar and mando, mostly bluegrass and related folkie Americana. Can't sing for squat. Can pick out chords and simple melodies on a keyboard but that's it; can't really play but it's good for understanding theory.

Can my username be changed?

Post by learn2turn »

I type-oed my user name when I joined. I can't find a way to change it. it was supposed to be "learn2turn" but a key bounced and it came out as "leearn2turn". Is it possible for an admin to change it.

-l2t
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: Can my username be changed?

Post by Nanohedron »

leearn2turn wrote: Mon Jun 14, 2021 2:44 pm I type-oed my user name when I joined. I can't find a way to change it. it was supposed to be "learn2turn" but a key bounced and it came out as "leearn2turn". Is it possible for an admin to change it.

-l2t
Certainly. We'll take care of it.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician