Question to electronic bagpipes

Oxymorons "R" Us
Forum rules
Please see forum announcement for description and rules!
FRANK.M.
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm searching for really well sounding electronic bagpipes,
like vpipes uilleann set, Hevia etc. I hope I will find a seller here because in Germany it's almost impossible to find any .

Question to electronic bagpipes

Post by FRANK.M. »

Hello,
After a heavy cancer OP, chemos etc, and being heavily disabled now, I'm no longer able to play bagpipes blown by mouth or bellow, with the usual pressure.
So I'm looking for electronic bagpipes now, which is a difficult thing in Germany where I'm living. We only have the Deger pipe and Redpipes, which have exactly the same chanter and soundbank, and which don't meet my expectations soundwise and I have no chance of listening live or even testing any other instrument.
I'm thinking of Instruments like a Hevia, vpipes or something like that which sounds well enough for stage and studio, and I would also be prepared to change from my half-open cornamuse and middle age instruments to learn the uilleann play or else.
So I would be more than thankful if some of you could give me good advice (from his own experience if possible) which would be a good instrument for me.
If someone of you should be thinking of selling his instrument or can help me finding a used or new good one, I would be very grateful too.
Greetings from Witten, Germany
Frank