The Irish Glance Card

Tá Failte Romhat! For all conversation about the Irish language. Scots Gaelic discussion welcome.
Forum rules
The purpose of this forum is to provide a place for people who are interested in the Irish language and various Celtic languages to discuss them, to practice them, and to share information about them, particularly (but not exclusively) in the context of traditional music and culture.

This is not a "translation forum," per se, though translation requests may occasionally be honored at the discretion of the moderators. If you're seeking a one-time translation for something like a tattoo, engraving, wedding vow, or other such purpose, we strongly recommend that you visit our friends at ILF: http://irishlearner.awyr.com
kah22
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I live in the six counties and in my late 60 begun to learn the language. Coming from the North it is Donegal Irish that I’m interested. When I was school age speaking Irish was not really promoted.
My aim is to hold a simple conversation on what’s happening around.

The Irish Glance Card

Post by kah22 »

I bought a copy of the Irish Glance Card but I'm finding it very difficult to find an online source that will explain it. The only one I've come across so far is a number of videos by Cumann na Gaeilge i mBoston · and while they are very good I'm seeking a written description of how to us it. I feel this would be of great help to me.

Has anyone her experience of using it?

As always many thanks for reply's and suggestions