Lewd Test

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Kevin L. Rietmann
Please enter the next number in sequence: 1

Lewd Test

Post by Kevin L. Rietmann »

Hey, it worked!
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Kevin L. Rietmann

Hey that worked, too!
There's this great Firefox extension, Scrapbook - you can save whole webpages and look at them when offline, all sorts of neato features. I just saved this whole site of animated little guys...so watch out!

Cynth

Post by Cynth »

But why is that better than just bookmarking something?
Diligentia maximum etiam mediocris ingeni subsidium. ~ Diligence is a very great help even to a mediocre intelligence.----Seneca
Kevin L. Rietmann

You can do it offline, if you're a poor dial-up peasant such as myself. No tying up phone lines. If it's saved it's faster than T1 anyway, maybe, uh, I dunno. You can highlight things on pages, make comments - popular with people investigating real estate they say. I just figured out how to combine pages. You can reload a page if it's been drastically updated. Lots of stuff like that.
I like to save pages I'm especially fond of anyway - sometimes they vanish, there are people who archive most everything on the web too.

Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Oh, yes, pages definitely disappear. So I can see it would be great for that. I am unable to organize my bookmarks and find anything again anyway, so it is hopeless no matter what I do. But oddly, just today I also bookmarked several pages of animated little things. I can't think how I ended up there though. It was through Wikipedia.

This one seems rather strange.
Lambchop
antispam: No

Post by Lambchop »

Oh, now I'm scandalized! :oops: :oops:

Here I checked in from my hotel in Orlando to find SMUT! FILTH!

This is not the sort of thing a nice lamb needs to see! Tsk! Shame on you!
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Hi Lamby! It's been a long time. I have called the Image about the smut. Can you make heads or tails out of the thing I posted where it looks like the grey smiley is holding up a sign that says "DAD". Am I reading that right? Is it like Oedipus or something? The son is killing his father? I just don't quite get it.

I would like to see Mr. Rietmann post his bananas in the UP forum. :lol:

Hope you are having a nice time in Orlando what ever you are doing.
Perhaps you will have the opportunity to perform a squid autopsy!
Congratulations

Post by Congratulations »

Cynth wrote:Can you make heads or tails out of the thing I posted where it looks like the grey smiley is holding up a sign that says "DAD". Am I reading that right? Is it like Oedipus or something? The son is killing his father? I just don't quite get it.
Cynth! I hope you're kidding!
oh Lana Turner we love you get up
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Well, I don't know if I am. When you look at it, what does it look like is happening? Does "DAD" mean something to kids that I don't know about. It's the little gif where they are fighting with laser swords, or whatever you would call them. I just found it somewhere and was puzzled. I didn't invent it or anything. But any explanation would be appreciated! :lol:
Denny
antispam: No

Post by Denny »

Star Wars...Darth Vader & Luke...light sabers...very short version!

Cynth you need to get out more... :lol:
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Okay, but what does that sign saying "DAD" mean? I know Darth Vader is grey and Luke is a person, so now I get the colors. I'm surprised that Luke would cry when he killed Darth Vader. I thought Darth Vader was the bad guy. I didn't see that movie. I just hate outer space stuff. Oh---except the lovely pictures you post Denny. :lol:
Congratulations

The short version: Luke had been told that Darth Vader killed his father. It is revealed in Episode V that Darth Vader is Luke's father. This is right after Darth Vader cuts off Luke's hand. With a lightsaber.
Cynth

Post by Cynth »

Well, that seems like a pretty strange story. So the yellower smiley is crying because his hand has been cut off. Or I guess because his own father is trying to kill him. Did Darth Vader know he was Luke's father?
Congratulations

Cynth wrote:Well, that seems like a pretty strange story. So the yellower smiley is crying because his hand has been cut off. Or I guess because his own father is trying to kill him. Did Darth Vader know he was Luke's father?
Yes, he did. But you see, Vader is consumed with the dark side of the force. He is no longer the man who Luke would consider his father. Thus, Ben Kenobi told him his father was dead.

And Luke is crying because his father is pretty much pure evil. Kills not only men and women, but babies and small woodland creatures as well.

You really should watch the original Star Wars trilogy, Cynth. I'd be glad to loan it to you. :)