Test

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Test

Post by Nanohedron »

Test
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: Test

Post by benhall.1 »

... and, indeed, test ...
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Post by Nanohedron »

test

EDIT: Error 500. Edit - no problem.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Balochi musician
Dreamhost tech
Tell us something.: I am helping to get you guys back up and running. Ben has told me the purpose of the Board, and of your joint interest in whistles, Irish music, and other things musical.

Post by Dreamhost tech »

Test
Dreamhost tech
Tell us something.: I am helping to get you guys back up and running. Ben has told me the purpose of the Board, and of your joint interest in whistles, Irish music, and other things musical.

Post by Dreamhost tech »

Test 2
Dreamhost tech

Post by Dreamhost tech »

Dreamhost tech wrote: Thu Sep 14, 2023 1:53 pm Test 2
Test 3
Dreamhost tech

Post by Dreamhost tech »

Test 4
JazzPastor
Tell us something.: United Methodist pastor in Northern Michigan. In my copious spare time I work out my chops in a home studio on flutes (incl. Irish, Native American style, recorders, and whistles), bass, guitar, sax, and hand drums. I write and arrange as well.

Post by JazzPastor »

By all means . . . Test!
As a wiser man than I once said, "When you get to the fork in the road, take it."