TEST POST

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
jiujuyipai
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I want to play the whistle with everyone! In fact, I have learned a lot here, let me join the party! I want to find a teacher and make friends here!

TEST POST

Post by jiujuyipai »

A big hello to all,

I can't make new posts on user Instrument Exchange, I don't know why. I found that I could make it here.
May the force be with you always.
Nanohedron
Moderatorer
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Been a fluter, citternist, and uilleann piper; committed now to the way of the harp.

Oh, yeah: also a mod here, not a spammer. A matter of opinion, perhaps.

Re: TEST POST

Post by Nanohedron »

It's part of the screening process for new members. You have to complete 3 approved first posts before you get full privileges, which include access to the UIE (Used Instruments Exchange], private messages, and - within time constraints - the ability to edit your posts without approval.

Please take some time to have a look at our guidelines: https://forums.chiffandfipple.com/viewt ... =1&t=84192

You'll find it at the top of every page. It covers the stuff that FAQ doesn't. You don't have to read it all and memorize it, but whenever you have questions, they're bound to be answered there.
"If you take music out of this world, you will have nothing but a ball of fire." - Tribal musician