Test post

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
galushkopp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Well, frankly, I'm already registered. So... See no reason to write something again. But OK. I like trad music and woodwinds, so here I am

Test post

Post by galushkopp »

Hi! Just a test post.
Wanna make a WTB post in exchanges, but for some reason I cannot.
Maybe posting here helps...
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Re: Test post

Post by kkrell »

You'll need a few posts and/or moderator approval to post in the Used Instrument Exchange. However, you're welcome meanwhile to make your WTB post in the appropriate instrument forum (such as Whistle, Flute, Stringed Instrument forums).
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
galushkopp
Tell us something.: Well, frankly, I'm already registered. So... See no reason to write something again. But OK. I like trad music and woodwinds, so here I am

Post by galushkopp »

kkrell wrote:You'll need a few posts and/or moderator approval to post in the Used Instrument Exchange. However, you're welcome meanwhile to make your WTB post in the appropriate instrument forum (such as Whistle, Flute, Stringed Instrument forums).
Thanks for the tip :)
I think that's what I'll do
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

galushkopp wrote:
kkrell wrote:You'll need a few posts and/or moderator approval to post in the Used Instrument Exchange. However, you're welcome meanwhile to make your WTB post in the appropriate instrument forum (such as Whistle, Flute, Stringed Instrument forums).
Thanks for the tip :)
I think that's what I'll do
There you go - that worked.

The policy on new posters & certain authorizations, is covered in the board's rules in this section:
http://staging.forums.chiffandfipple.co ... 3#p1038845

Boost your post count a little more, & send a PM to a Moderator if you need further assistance. I thinky ou can send a PM, but if not, use the '!' on the bottom right of a post to report & reach them.
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org