Image test. Hope this works.

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
gwgtaylor
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play flute and whistle. Learning as many tunes as I can is my retirement goal. I’m I live in Toronto and work in IT. I’m married and have no pets

Image test. Hope this works.

Post by gwgtaylor »

ecadre
Tell us something.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Re: Image test. Hope this works.

Post by ecadre »

You need to to right click on the image and copy its address. You're using the address of the page rather than the image itself.

Also, put the address between img tags.
kkrell
Tell us something.: Mostly producer of the Wooden Flute Obsession 3-volume 6-CD 7-hour set of mostly player's choice of Irish tunes, played mostly solo, on mostly wooden flutes by approximately 120 different mostly highly-rated traditional flute players & are mostly...

Post by kkrell »

Code: Select all

[quote="ecadre"][img]https://ch3301files.storage.live.com/y4m_vBeHSKNuaL6RDjdpAMm4M__36yi8iGvQH8g-qp7qryedWaq28ERTtUrZxImtWub04IyJNIvtPVZUgAE-y8uJx0R-MExz_Q5hYiuWAZadEjqcph5aCsUm4IN1WOb04vG8wuaUSSipjHKhQdljnSSGSKrE5okUPhcpAnfLdCBtqe5aosAFkAkB29dJQABHhrB7IklZrbYSy-m2Sa0Iz1kqg/IMG_0009.JPG?psid=1&width=641&height=859[/img]

You need to to right click on the image and copy its address. You're using the address of the page rather than the image itself.

Also, put the address between img tags.[/quote]
International Traditional Music Society, Inc.
A non-profit 501c3 charity/educational public benefit corporation
Wooden Flute Obsession CDs (3 volumes, 6 discs, 7 hours, 120 players/tracks)
https://www.worldtrad.org
ecadre
Tell us something.: ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Post by ecadre »

Ah, thanks, I forgot about the code tag.