photo test

You can come in here and play around until you get the hang of forum posts. It's unlikely you'll be yelled at.
D Mc
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

photo test

Post by D Mc »

benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.
Location: Unimportant island off the great mainland of Europe

Re: photo test

Post by benhall.1 »

Hi D Mc

You've posted your picture to photobucket; now you need to 'share' it. If you click on the picture, there should be four boxes to the right of the screen. The bottom one says "IMG". That's the one you need. Just click it and it will tell you it's copied. Then paste that here in the forums.
benhall.1
Tell us something.: I'm a fiddler and, latterly, a fluter. I love the flute. I wish I'd always played it. I love the whistle as well. I'm blessed in having really lovely instruments for all of my musical interests.

Post by benhall.1 »

... like this ...

D Mc

Post by D Mc »

OK! Let me try that.

Still not working for me. It sounds so simple, but I am not getting the options you describe. I'm frustrated so will just go ahead and link the album for now.
benhall.1

Post by benhall.1 »

D Mc wrote:OK! Let me try that.

Still not working for me. It sounds so simple, but I am not getting the options you describe. I'm frustrated so will just go ahead and link the album for now.
Hmmm ... odd. It should work. That's how these photo sharing sites are set up. If you click on the picture itself are there no boxes to the right showing a variety of options for sharing?
D Mc

Post by D Mc »

benhall.1 wrote: If you click on the picture itself are there no boxes to the right showing a variety of options for sharing?
My options are, save img, view img, copy img or set to wallpaper. If I click on copy img it saves it to clip board and I never see it again.