eBay: George Ormiston Keyless Flute 12/26 SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
sablemist
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I would like to update my email address in my profile. I had been away from playing Irish music, but I've taken up an interest again. I originally created my profile using an email address I rarely use. So I would like to update it if I am able to.

eBay: George Ormiston Keyless Flute 12/26 SOLD

Post by sablemist »

Selling my George Ormiston keyless flute, Rudall, key of D.
Flute is numbered #442, and comes with its original wooden case.

I purchased this flute 8 months ago from the original owner. He purchased the flute in 2001, and has taken excellent care of it. He oiled it regularly and had the corks replaced in 2005. I ended up also purchasing a Casey Burns flute, which was made to fit my hands, so I find I'm not really playing this lovely Ormiston flute. It needs a new home where it will be appreciated & played.

I paid $700, but will part with it for $650, and I will include shipping.

If interested, I would like payment through Paypal, then will ship the flute the following day. Please email me at: sablemist333@yahoo.com

Thank you,

Holly
greenspiderweb
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Re: FS: George Ormiston Keyless Flute

Post by greenspiderweb »

Image hosted for Holly.
~~~~
Barry
sablemist
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I would like to update my email address in my profile. I had been away from playing Irish music, but I've taken up an interest again. I originally created my profile using an email address I rarely use. So I would like to update it if I am able to.

Re: FS: George Ormiston Keyless Flute

Post by sablemist »

I just listed this flute on eBay with a lower starting bid of $575.00. If interested, please check out my auction. Item # is: 260710325638.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 0710325638

Thank you,

Holly

[ Link added. - Mod. ]