FS: WD Sweet Onyx Low D SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
tomcat
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Used to live in Gilbert, AZ which is a suburb of Phoenix. Recently moved to Portland OR. Argh. Not sure if this is meeting the requirement of number of characters, but I'm trying.

FS: WD Sweet Onyx Low D SOLD

Post by tomcat »

I've been absent from the board for a while - I've been playing some stringed instruments . . . time to let this really good whistle go.

Here's what's great about it:
1. It's easy to travel with as it is in three pieces.
2. The three pieces allow one to rotate the bottom three finger holes to their liking.
3. No piper grip is needed! I have small to medium hands and can play this whistle for hours.
4. The tone - nothing matches it, imho.
5. Breath control is just right.

What's not great about it:
Honestly, I can't think of a thing. Years ago I owned an Onyx, foolishly sold it and turned around and bought this one. I really am impressed with it as a low D. As I'm playing other instruments now, it's time to part with this guy.

This whistle is in great condition. I've owned it for over 15 years. It's been sitting in its case 99% of that time - that's why I'm selling it. It's too good to be ignored.

Cost: $260
Shipping within the states only (sorry). Let's split the shipping costs....I'm in Portland OR

Here's a sound clip so you can hear it....
https://on.soundcloud.com/uZNBb
tomcat
Tell us something.: Used to live in Gilbert, AZ which is a suburb of Phoenix. Recently moved to Portland OR. Argh. Not sure if this is meeting the requirement of number of characters, but I'm trying.

Re: FS: WD Sweet Onyx Low D

Post by tomcat »

Price drop $220.
tomcat

Re: FS: WD Sweet Onyx Low D

Post by tomcat »

Sold. Thank you c&f!