FS: Chris Abell D whistle or WTT for delrin flute SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
hammerwoman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I’m back. After a couple of decades of arguing with the harp, it is finally clear to me that the issue is that my two hands are arguing with each other across my poor wee corpus callosum, and that I need to forget my childhood grudge against those (wind) instruments I could play like breathing and go ahead and just play them.

FS: Chris Abell D whistle or WTT for delrin flute SOLD

Post by hammerwoman »

Have a lovely Chris Abell high D whistle in Blackwood and silver. Played very little, but has a small few marks on the mouthpiece and a tiny ding in the lip. Plays beautifully, it’s just not for me. $500 ONO shipped and insured, no more than a few days waiting time. OR trade for a high-quality Delrin flute, prefer Copley or similar. Offers of unbranded Pakistani wood flutes off eBay will be met with appropriate mirth. Preferring Delrin due to the hard life this one is destined to lead, BUT, a Casey Burns folk flute? Oh, yes. Give me a try. Photos on request.
hammerwoman
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I’m back. After a couple of decades of arguing with the harp, it is finally clear to me that the issue is that my two hands are arguing with each other across my poor wee corpus callosum, and that I need to forget my childhood grudge against those (wind) instruments I could play like breathing and go ahead and just play them.

Re: FS: Chris Abell D whistle or WTT for delrin flute- SOLD!

Post by hammerwoman »

Sold, thanks y’all.