[SOLD] Martin Doyle Flute with D and Eb body

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
jyberg
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Hello I'm a french whistler ans flute player. I live in Lille, in the north of France. I play at the moment a M. Doyle's flute . It's been 14 years I try to know which whistle I play !

[SOLD] Martin Doyle Flute with D and Eb body

Post by jyberg »

Hi !

I am selling this super flute from luthier Martin Doyle with two bodies, one in D, and one in Eb. It's a bit of a rarity... I don't see any other Eb bodies for sale on his site.
For those who don't know, M.Doyle flutes are ultra effective; magnificent tone, very powerful and ultra easy to play.
very reactive flute with a woody timbre although very clean and sharp.
The long wooden tenon is more than enough to tune when the pitch goes up or down during the music session, it is designed for.
Deliberately refined style and optimal performance.
I have had a number of flutes from great, well-known luthiers (Morvan, Hamilton, Murray, Watson etc.) and quite honestly this flute has absolutely nothing to envy them, at all levels.
The price of a new one with a single body is currently €960, I am selling the whole thing for €1000, in short you have the Eb body for free...
Do not hesitate to contact me for more information or even come and try it if you are in the Lille area.

see you soon !