FS: 9 key Aebi R&R (mopane and bronze)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Flutern
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a keen interest in wooden flutes (modern and antique), early music (Renaissance, Baroque), Romantic music and Irish Traditional Music of course! I also play the clarinet (my first instrument) and I've also started learning the cittern.

FS: 9 key Aebi R&R (mopane and bronze)

Post by Flutern »

I'm selling my 9-key Aebi (8 regular keys + extra Bb touch for the right hand index). It's Tom's medium bore, medium holes Rudall & Rose model, in mopane and bronze.

It's an excellent Rudall style flute : powerful, responsive, with great intonation. Foot keys work great and use pads instead of noisy pewter plugs.

I'm asking 3900€ + shipping, which includes a custom Kariso case.

Some photos: https://flic.kr/s/aHBqjATkoT
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.
Flutern
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have a keen interest in wooden flutes (modern and antique), early music (Renaissance, Baroque), Romantic music and Irish Traditional Music of course! I also play the clarinet (my first instrument) and I've also started learning the cittern.

Re: FS: 9 key Aebi R&R (mopane and bronze)

Post by Flutern »

Just a little bump. This flute cost 4465 CHF when I ordered it a few years ago (4300 for the flute and 165 for the Kariso case). I'm open to reasonable offers and could sell the flute with the standard case it came with to lower the price a bit, since the upgraded case wasn't ready when I got the flute and Tom provided me with his standard model in the meantime.

The flute's in Canada: there's no customs duties to the US, and I could ship the flute from France or Switzerland around mid-November since I'm going there for a work trip. Euros preferred, but Canadian dollars possible too.
Hofstadter's Law: It always takes longer than you expect, even when you take into account Hofstadter's Law.