Colin Goldie Big Whistle Carry Case For Sale - SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
barryanderson1952
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an old man playing low whistle for 20 years, great instrument. I need something to keep me alive. The whistles have that affect.

Colin Goldie Big Whistle Carry Case For Sale - SOLD

Post by barryanderson1952 »

Hello,

I have a like-new unused never taken out of the home carry case made by Colin Goldie up for sale. As you can see below, with shipping from Germany the full amount would be around $57.00 US dollars & perhaps more depending on location. I decided to let this go for only $50.00. FREE shipping included anywhere in the US, that is a great deal for anyone seeking a great carry case that can hold a number of high, tenor & baritone whistles. I accept PayPal as payment. You can send a PM or reach out to me here: barryanderson1952@yahoo.com. I can also send pics if requested.
Here are the details below on Goldie's site:

MULTIPLE-WHISTLE SOFTCASE, padded, black
Multiple Whistle Softcase
This is a good quality case and has carrying handles and straps can be added to put over the shoulder. It was specifically designed by me for players who need a case for many whistles, it also can hold one-piece flutes as shown. Each side can hold up to 3 Low Cs in their own compartment and there are two wider compartments on each side which can be closed by a velcro band to hold smaller whistles. A padded flap in the middle of the case protects the whistles from touching each other. On the outside of the case is a compartment which opens by a zipper which can either hold additional whistles or accessories.

MULTIPLE-WHISTLE SOFTCASE, padded, black
excl. 19% VAT incl. 19% VAT
Soft case Low C size EURO € 45 EURO € 53,55

Thanks,
Mr. Anderson
barryanderson1952
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I am an old man playing low whistle for 20 years, great instrument. I need something to keep me alive. The whistles have that affect.

SOLD: Colin Goldie Big Whistle Carry Case For Sale - FREE SHIPPING

Post by barryanderson1952 »

The case has been sold.

Thanks everyone.

Mr. Anderson