SOLD: Free Bleazey blackwood low D whistle......

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
DrPhill
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by DrPhill »

Free Bleazey blackwood low D whistle with every Bleazey blackwood keyless flute sold. Limited stock - only one left...... :)

I am selling these because I have too many musical instruments and these do not get the use they deserve. They have been regularly though infrequently played, and regularly oiled (organic almond oil). They come from a smoke free household (that does contain a nut).

The flute is 2 - 3 years old and in excellent condition. It plays easily and sweetly up to high c-natural in my hands but probably further in the hands of someone with more skill. There are hints of louder, richer tones but I do not have the skill to exploit these.

The whistle is older but still in very good condition. The Whistle has a c-natural thumb-hole by the maker I believe. The workmanship of the thumb-hole is identical to the rest of the whistle.

The parts are interchangeable, so you can choose to use the thumb-hole on the whistle or the flute or neither.

I am asking 600 GBP plus postage (purchasers choice). I prefer paypal, and selling in the EU.

Here is picture, More pictures on request.

Manufacturers flute page for more technical detail.
Phill

One does not equal two. Not even for very large values of one.
DrPhill
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 10

Post by DrPhill »

The whistle and flute have been sold.

Thanks
Phill

One does not equal two. Not even for very large values of one.