Holmes/McNaughton 3-key Foot Joint, Sale or Trade WITHDRAWN

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Holmes/McNaughton 3-key Foot Joint, Sale or Trade WITHDRAWN

Post by Julia Delaney »

For sale or trade: a Holmes McNaughton 3-key foot-joint.

I recently came into possession of a Holmes/McNaughton "D" 8-key black wood flute. It is a gorgeous instrument, beautifully made. It plays with great power, perfect intonation, and immediate response. The craftsmanship is absolutely perfect, with exquisite detail and finishing. But I am not here to sell it.

I am looking for someone with a 6-key H/M who might want the two C/C# keys and might want to trade their single key (Eb) foot joint for my 3-key foot-joint. Mine has solid silver keys, silver-lined key-ways, and silver center shim. The keys work perfectly but I never use them.

I would want some money along with the Eb foot-joint. I believe that the lower C/C# keyed foot joint sells for an additional £1,000 over the single-keyed foot joint. I wouldn't want nearly that much but enough to defray my initial cost for the flute.

Alternatively, I am also willing to sell it outright.

So come all ye H/M six-key fluters who wish they had eight keys on their lovely 6-key flute. Let’s make a deal.

Pictures on application, all questions answered forthrightly if not immediately. ….

Meanwhile, here it is: https://www.holmesmcnaughton.com/flutes/
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale
Julia Delaney
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I play fiddle, concertina, flute. I live in NH. Lived in Kilshanny, Co Clare, for about 20 years. Politically on the far left. Diet on the far right (plant-based fundamentalist). Musically in the middle of the pure drop.

Please ignore the original post It's no longer relevant.

Post by Julia Delaney »

Hi-- please ignore the original post It's no longer relevant. Thanks
Freedom is merely privilege extended, unless enjoyed by one and all. The Internationale