FS: Hermit Hill Bb Whistle (delrin)

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Roland of Gilead
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I make ceramic instruments called Ocarinas for a living but am also very fond of playing whistle and accordion for Irish traditional music

FS: Hermit Hill Bb Whistle (delrin)

Post by Roland of Gilead »

I'm listing for sale my Hermit Hill Bb whistle in Delrin and Brass with extended foot joint. It's an amazing whistle, beautifully voiced and exceedingly well balanced across the octaves. I only just bought it last month but I'm saving for a flute and am parting with all but a few whistles. Brand new condition, only played a handful of times, sadly.

Here's the maker playing this very whistle:
https://youtu.be/sD2bBaMVk-I

I'd be happy to provide other photos or clips if you're interested! $180 with shipping included in the contiguous US, international shipping will need to be calculated.

Thanks!

Roland of Gilead
Tell us something.: I make ceramic instruments called Ocarinas for a living but am also very fond of playing whistle and accordion for Irish traditional music

Re: FS: Hermit Hill Bb Whistle (delrin)

Bump! Still available. It's a brilliant whistle!
Roland of Gilead

Bump!
Roland of Gilead

Bump and a price change to $170 USD