FS: MK Pro Low F and MK Low D Kelpie

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
TxWhistler
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

FS: MK Pro Low F and MK Low D Kelpie

Post by TxWhistler »

Since I have been spending most of my time lately learning to play the flute, I need to sell some of my whistles that don't get played much anymore.

MK Pro Low F in excellent condition except for some micro chips near the mouthpiece (see pictures below). I'm asking $220 shipped to lower 48 US. If bought from MK it would be approx $324 USD plus shipping per current exchange rate.

Also for sale is my MK Low D Kelpie in great condition except for small blemish at corner of mouthpiece (see pictures below). I'm asking $125 shipped to lower 48 US.If bought from MK it would be approx $186 USD plus shipping per current exchange rate.

Paypal payment accepted (buyer pays any PP fees).

MK Pro Low F
Image Image

MK Low D Kelpie
Image Image
TxWhistler
Tell us something.: I have recently retired and have always wanted to learn to play a musical instrument. I'm leaning to play the whistle and now the flute.

Re: FS: MK Pro Low F and MK Low D Kelpie

Post by TxWhistler »

Will consider reasonable offers. PM me or email me with your offer.
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

MK Pro F SOLD pending receipt of funds.

MK Low D Kelpie is still available.
TxWhistler

Post by TxWhistler »

Price Drop on MK Low D Kelpie - was $125 shipped NOW $115 shipped to US(lower 48Sstates)