FS: Castagnari Roma B/C Accordion SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Roland of Gilead
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I make ceramic instruments called Ocarinas for a living but am also very fond of playing whistle and accordion for Irish traditional music

FS: Castagnari Roma B/C Accordion SOLD

Post by Roland of Gilead »

Up for sale is my lovely Castagnari Roma. It has Antonelli reeds (beautifully made, before the company became Voci Armoniche), 3 voices (MMM) and is tuned wet, bordering musette, no stops. I’ll try to get some samples up soon. These sell for 3,000€ new, I’m selling mine for $1800 USD

It has a stepped keyboard with 21 buttons, tuned in B/C, and the cherry body is quite compact, at 25cm x 16cm its a little bigger than the tommy (24cm x 14cm) and Dinn (24cm x 15cm), but only just a bit. Some slight marks here and there but overall in good shape. I’ll upload additional photos detailing said marks and build quality in short order

Comes with hard case and Castagnari strap.

I’m based in New England and would prefer a local exchange, but will ship as well at buyers expense. Internationally shipping would be possible but risky and likely expensive.

Please feel free to ask additional questions all you like. Id consider a trade for a concertina with traditional reeds, and to add to that I have a Morse concertina Id add to the trade for the right box.

Photos and videos can be found here:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/ ... RIIxNRrajn

One video is a scale with all 3 voices, the other video is with one voice manually stopped with a very thin strip of plastic and thus demonstrating the 2 voice sound

Roland of Gilead
Tell us something.: I make ceramic instruments called Ocarinas for a living but am also very fond of playing whistle and accordion for Irish traditional music

Re: FS: Castagnari Roma B/C Accordion

Price reduced to $1700, and I'll ship free in the contiguous United States.
Shipping to other countries is possible, just might cost a bit more. Thanks!
Roland of Gilead

Re: FS: Castagnari Roma B/C Accordion

Sold elsewhere