Warbl for sale UK £250

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
skarp
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: i play the whistle badly. Just wanted to tell people about the customs charges on buying a warbl for UK peeps

Warbl for sale UK £250

Post by skarp »

I bought a Warbl with the bag and whistle mouthpiece etc last August. It was a bit of an impulse buy. I intended to use it to try and resuscitate my whistle playing and maybe have a go at bagpipes and non-wind sounds. Unfortunately there was too much latency with my android phone or pc to get it working properly and I couldn't borrow or afford an Apple product. Anyway I put it to one side and mostly forgot about it. I did borrow a iPhone SE gen 2 just before Xmas, bought the celtic winds app and had it working successfully. I didn't really get on with it. My fingers found it a bit small and fiddly - I have the same problem with D whistles but hoped it'd be just a bit bigger.

Anyway I need to get my car fixed and need to sell it. Anyone interested in a barely used warbl with a few months warranty remaining. It cost me nearly £350 all told to buy and get it into the UK (£284 for the instrument and postage and another £60 for customs). Anyone here interested in buying it for £250 before I list it on ebay. I'll post it UK tracked for free and will accept paypal so you'll get their buyers protection (not that you'll need it).