FS B/C Serenellini 233 Deluxe

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
marshwren
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I [try to] play Irish traditional music on the flute. Other activities include bicycling, knitting, walking, cartoon watching, novel reading, and language learning.

FS B/C Serenellini 233 Deluxe

Post by marshwren »

It’s not a flute, but I know there might be some people here who might be interested in an instrument like this.

I’m looking to sell a Serenellini 233 Deluxe button accordion in B/C. Walnut. It’s in excellent shape and a great player. 23 treble buttons, 8 bass. LMM, with three stops on the treble side, and two stops on the bass side, one for the thirds and one for the low bass. Super dural reeds, recently turned, +4 cents between the M reeds. Nolan bass layout. Treble side is standard 23 key B/C layout except that the highest F# on the B row has been swapped out for a high D, giving you two full octaves of D major. Hard case and padded straps included. Other than a couple of minor scratches and scuffs looks basically new.

Selling it primarily because I could use the money, but also because I’ve realized that I prefer a more compact two voice box right now— I’m still getting the hang of the B/C box, and this is an instrument someone else will be able to use to much greater effect.

I’m looking for 2000 USD plus shipping for it. I’d prefer to send it within the continental United States. We could also talk about pick up if you’re in western Pennsylvania or eastern Ohio. Pictures available on request. Thanks for looking.