FS - Patkos Drones in B w/ Bag and Bellows SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
dyersituations
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS - Patkos Drones in B w/ Bag and Bellows SOLD

Post by dyersituations »

I didn't get much interest in the completed 1/2 set, so I've decided to list the drones on their own and keep the chanter for myself. For this sale I'm including everything but the chanter: Patkos drones in B, Hope Bellows, and Patkos bag.

The drones, bellows, and bag are in good playing shape and have seen very little play. Comes with working drones reeds. The set originally arrived with a leaky bag, so I sent it back to the maker to be repaired. The bellows were also leaky, so I replaced them with the Hope bellows seen in the photos. I had to slightly tweak most of the reeds to behave here with wax, but they are all original Patkós reeds. The screws on a brass piece of the bass drone fell off and the solder was looking old, so I cleaned up the metal. See the close up photo of the large brass pieces of the bass drone. Finally, the original main stock cracked, so I bought a replacement mainstock from the maker, hence the differences in wood color.

I'm asking $1000 including shipping to the continental USA. If you're interested and want it shipped elsewhere, we can discuss costs. Would consider a trade for a flute in F or D (depending on the maker).

Ignore the chanter in these photos.

Life is good.
dyersituations
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS - Patkos Drones in B w/ Bag and Bellows

Post by dyersituations »

SOLD
Life is good.