FS: Practice set in D

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

FS: Practice set in D

Post by Seamie »

Hi....
Put together a very nice practice set of a friend.
New leather bag & stocks from Andreas Rogge's shop along with my excellent Rogge bellows.
The keyless chanter is boxwood with a brass wind cap made by Nick Whitmer. Plays nicely in tune, albeit a bit quieter than, say, my Rogge.
$800 and I'll ship USPS prepaid to lower 48.

One thing to note on the bellows: My Missus collects antique (sewing) buttons and had applied several to ornament the outer bellows
cheek. Makes (IM not so H) opinion for an attractive and unique appearance. Plus- it's just a beautifully made bellows.
Photos in Ebay listing. I just listed on FeeBay at at high price and to get some pictures up. DO NOT BUY IT THERE!

Thanks for having a look,
Seamus

https://www.ebay.com/itm/384030209712
Seamie
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: Uilleann piper from Maigh-eo now in Northeast US. Flute noob. Learn a lot from the discussion threads.

Re: FS: Practice set in D

Post by Seamie »

Morning....
I've gotten several inquiries about selling just the chanter vis. the practice set. As I'm kind of loath to give up my Rogge bellows and can always use a spare bag, I'll sell the very nice Whitmer alone for $600 ONRO
Same ppd. USPS to lower 48.
Thanks
Seamus