FS: Set Of 4 Shaw Whistles, Keys C, D, E-flat, E SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
cairdin
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I'm interested in "pure drop" Irish traditional music, and play a bit of soprano D whistle.

FS: Set Of 4 Shaw Whistles, Keys C, D, E-flat, E SOLD

Post by cairdin »

Set of four Shaw whistles in keys of C, D, E-flat and E. $75.00 for the set, plus S&H (see below). Currently rather difficult to find in stock at musical-instrument vendors, who currently are listing the soprano D in the $30.00 range, and the high E in the $45.00 range.

I am the original and only owner of all these instruments. All were purchased new by me during the late 1990s. All are in very good to near-new condition -- clean, no dents (with the exception of a single tiny near-invisible pinhead-size one on the C whistle), no tooth marks on mouthpieces, etc. They have been played only a handful of times, and always protectively stored. No kids, no pets, no smoking, ever.

Shipping cost of $20.00 (the mailing tube is amazingly expensive!) will cover shipping and insurance to anywhere within the continental US only. All other destinations will require individual calculation, and international destinations are likely to cost at least double the within-USA cost.
cairdin
Tell us something.: I'm interested in "pure drop" Irish traditional music, and play a bit of soprano D whistle.

Re: FS: Set Of 4 Shaw Whistles, Keys C, D, E-flat, E

Post by cairdin »

Listed on eBay item no. 265089548344 at https://www.ebay.com/itm/265089548344?s ... 1555.l2649
cairdin

Re: FS: Set Of 4 Shaw Whistles, Keys C, D, E-flat, E

Post by cairdin »

SOLD