FS Burns Folk Flute in beautiful boxwood SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

FS Burns Folk Flute in beautiful boxwood SOLD

Post by BKWeid »

I’m trying to manage space in my humidor. Finding I play my Jay Ham most of the time, I’m going to sell some flutes.

Beautiful and easy playing Casey Burns Folk Flute in Boxwood in excellent shape for sale. This flute, like CB Folk flutes, has a wonderful tone capability. I’m not sure which model, seems to be medium to large tone holed. I’m asking $430 shipped in the U.S.

I can send pictures by email on request. PM if interested. Thank you for looking.
BKWeid
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

Re: FS Burns Folk Flute in beautiful boxwood

Post by BKWeid »

Bump for the Burns Boxwood.
BKWeid

Re: FS Burns Folk Flute in beautiful boxwood--SOLD

Post by BKWeid »

Still available! Also, would consider offers.--This flute has been sold.
BKWeid

Re: FS Burns Folk Flute in beautiful boxwood

Post by BKWeid »

Sold!