FS: Dave Williams Left-Handed "Sticks and Stock"

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
daveboling
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Dave Williams Left-Handed "Sticks and Stock"

Post by daveboling »

Cross posting from the UIlleann Pipe Forum page:
A Dave Williams B chanter (left-handed), drones, and blow pipe. Included in the sale is a Bill Haneman hollow mainstock he made for me in 2017.
The chanter has "C" and "F" keys (D-relatively speaking) but no reed. The chanter bore, throat, and tone holes appear to be unmolested.
Working reeds are included for the drones.
The mounts on the set are some sort of plastic, so customs should not be an issue.
Also included, a blow pipe, donated to me by a fellow Chiffer, which was made by Dave, but likely for a different set.
The Bill Haneman mainstock is hollow, has provisions for two regulators and is a gorgeous piece of work. There is no mainstock cup, as I had intended to use the stock with the Kirk Lynch bag and bellows I had at the time. Bill said at the time if I needed a mainstock cup, he would make one. The buyer will need to contact him for price and availability. If you wish to get one from a different source, the diameter of the cup end of the mainstock is 2.3" (58.4mm).
Pictures of the pieces can be see here -https://photos.app.goo.gl/KhS2nrX4vDewPMPi8 .
Price is $3500 + shipping.
I teleported home one night
With Ron and Sid and Meg.
Ron stole Meggie's heart away
And I got Sidney's leg.
-- Douglas Adams

'Bundinn er bátlaus maðu'.