WTB: Carbony or Lambe Whistles

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
Sirchronique
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

WTB: Carbony or Lambe Whistles

Post by Sirchronique »

Ahoy,

Here lately I’ve been playing my Carbony whistles the majority of the time, and I’d like to have one in every key in which they are made. If anyone has any available for a good deal, I would be interested.

I already have Carbony whistles in Low D, Low E, Low F, and Alto G. If you have them in any other key, however, please PM me and let’s talk about price.

Also, I’m fond of my low D Lambe, and I would also like to try those in other keys. So, if you’ve got any Lambe whistle that isn’t a Low D, please let me know.

Keep tootin’ and a-skootin’,
SirChronique :thumbsup:
Sirchronique
Tell us something.: I like whistles, flutes, lyres, cittern/mandolin/bouzouki family instruments, as well as heavy and nasty slap bass. Languages, linguistics, history (especially Migration Period and Bronze Age Europe), cuisine from various parts of Latin America, chili growing, bushcraft, and the works of JRR Tolkien also tickle my fancy.

Re: WTB: Carbony or Lambe Whistles

Post by Sirchronique »

Bump
Sirchronique

Post by Sirchronique »

Bumperonni von Schnauzer
Sirchronique

Post by Sirchronique »

Bumplestiltskin