FS: Dixon Bb and D, Tilbury D, D One-Row Melodeon

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
bigsciota
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

FS: Dixon Bb and D, Tilbury D, D One-Row Melodeon

Post by bigsciota »

For sale, all prices include shipping in CONUS. Contact me for shipping elsewhere. Pics on request.

Dixon Trad Bb (Brass) - It is not tunable, although the usual tricks would probably loosen the head. Tuning as-is is perfectly fine, I've seen no need to mess with it. $30

Tilbury Polymer/Brass Whistle - Polymer whistle with a brass tuning slide. Free-blowing and fairly loud, with a strong lower octave and plenty of chiff. This was a sort of prototype Chuck made, and is a nice little whistle, especially for a noisier session. $40

Unbranded one-row melodeon in D - This is a unique instrument with an interesting backstory. It was made as a trade show demo by an unknown maker, and ended up with Kimric Smythe of Smythe Accordion Center. He says he did some slight modifications, tuning, etc., before selling it. Not a high end box by any measure but a decent place to start for a beginner. 2-voice (MM), the usual 2 bass buttons, comes with a good sturdy case. $325

I also have a Dixon Trad D in Nickel that I'll gladly add onto any of the above, $20 with one of the other whistles or free with the melodeon. Not quite worth shipping it all by itself.
bigsciota
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8

Re: FS: Dixon Bb and D, Tilbury D, D One-Row Melodeon

Post by bigsciota »

Tilbury is SOLD.