FS Martin Doyle keyless in Rosewood SOLD

A gated retirement community for expired posts, owned and operated by ChiffCo.
BKWeid
antispam: No
Please enter the next number in sequence: 8
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

FS Martin Doyle keyless in Rosewood SOLD

Post by BKWeid »

Going to part with a wonderful Martin Doyle two piece keyless in rosewood, unlined head. This flute plays with impeccable tuning and a powerful woodsy tone. A very good playing flute. No cracks or dings. In very good condition, always humidified and oiled regularly. Focusing more on my keyed flute nowadays.

Pictures upon request.

Asking $925 shipped in the US or Canada. Email for more information. Thank you for looking.
BKWeid
Tell us something.: I really enjoy the information and experience from the members on this forum. I've learned so much from the long time members about ITM, flutes, and whistles in general. I also enjoy the humor and culture. Instrument reviews have been helpful and the posts on embouchure are priceless. As I generally don't get out to sessions, the information from this board is my only connection at times to the music.

Re: FS Martin Doyle keyless in Rosewood

Post by BKWeid »

Willing to entertain offers. Feel free to send by email. Happy fluting!
BKWeid

Re: FS Martin Doyle keyless in Rosewood

Post by BKWeid »

Thank you all for looking. The flute has SOLD.